SHIPPING / DELIVERY
- As a service to our customers, eLeMeNO-Pee (e-P), DBA The Natural Baby Store, arranges the shipment of orders via one of our preferred carriers. Advanced shipping costs paid by e-P include shipment to either a business or residential address. Lift Gate service is not provided unless specifically requested and arrangedprior to shipment. If customer requires lift gate assistance, any additional charges from the freight carrier are the responsibility of the customer. If carrier will not accept the additional fees COD at time of delivery, customer will be billed the actual cost incurred by e-P. Please note that Lift Gate charges can be as high as $200, but typically run between $50 and $100.
- Ownership of the product transfers to the customer (owner) upon the freight carrier taking possession of the order for transport. Therefore, responsibility for damage occurring in-transit is the owner’s and all claims for freight damage must be made within 72 hours of receipt. The CUSTOMER (owner) must make all claims with the freight company, but e-P will assist in any way possible. Because ownership transfers to the customer at time of shipment, the freight company may only deal with the customer (owner).
- All freight claims must be filed directly with the selected carrier by the customer. e-P is not responsible for a customer’s own or third party freight damage and claim.
RECEIPT OF PRODUCT
- e-P highly recommends immediate inspection of all deliveries upon receipt. Freight carrier’s liability general ends when the product is unloaded from the truck. Any damage caused while unloading is typically the responsibility of the customer unless the customer has paid for Lift Gate Service. All damage after unloading is the responsibility of the customer. Freight shipments to a residential address require an adult to be present.
- The receiving adult should be present to accept products when delivered directly to a home and unload the shipment from the truck. It is strongly recommended that two people are present to unload the shipment. Do not expect the delivery driver to assist with unloading the shipment from the truck to the ground unless Lift Gate service has been purchased.
- DO NOT SIGN THE BILL OF LADING (BOL) UNTIL AFTER YOUR SHIPMENT HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY INSPECTED.
- If damage is found, DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. You will be responsible for a 25% restocking fee if you refuse the shipment regardless of condition.
- If damage is found, take photos of the item, including packaging materials PRIOR TO OPENING.
- If damage is found, write the description and location of the damage on the BOL
- If damage is found, after taking photographs of the packaging, open the item to inspect the contents for DAMAGE OR MISSING PARTS. KEEP ALL PACKAGING.
- Do not sign the BOL until the driver has signed it if you find damage.
- A signature on the BOL upon receipt of the products confirms that the products are received in good condition unless exception is made on the BOL. If the merchandise is refused upon delivery for quality or damage issues, the receiver will be responsible for return shipment fees and a 25% restocking fee.
- If the driver must "drop and dash", the receiver should note on the BOL that any concealed damage of boxed or crated products will be the responsibility of the carrier or the manufacturer as determined upon inspection of the product. Full inspection must occur within 48 hours of delivery and all freight claims filed within 72 hours.
- If no visible damage to the packaging exists, sign the BOL. Ensure you receive a signed copy from the carrier with both your signature and the driver’s signature. This constitutes a “clean” bill of lading.
- ANY SHIPMENT ACCEPTED WITHOUT NOTATION OF DAMAGE ON THE BOL CANNOT BE CLAIMED FOR DAMAGE DURING SHIPMENT.
INSPECTION OF PRODUCT
- Inspect the cartons or crates carefully. If present, check to see if the ShockWatch™ and or Tip-N-Tell indicators are activated. If there is any visible damage to the packaging or the indicator is activated, note it on the BOL. Take photos of any damage to the packaging, this is necessary to resolve damage claims.
- Inspect any tape and/or seals if present. If it is not intact or it is covered over, you should assume the package has been tampered with. Note this on the BOL.
- Unpack the cartons or crates. Inspect all merchandise carefully. Cartons and crates should always be unpacked in your presence. NEVER discard original packaging until satisfied with the delivery.
- If you are unable to inspect the merchandise at the time of receiving the shipment, note on the BOL that any concealed damage of boxed or crated products will be the responsibility of the carrier or the manufacturer as determined upon inspection of the products. eLeMeNO-Pee must be notified within 48 hours of any concealed damage that is found. Keep a copy of the BOL. Save the packaging material and take pictures of the damage.
- All claims should be reported to the freight carrier and to customer service at eLeMeNO-Pe by calling (855)-LMNOP-CD.
PRODUCT QUALITY AND IN-TRANSIT DAMAGE REPORTING
- Products are inspected by the manufacturer prior to release to ensure that the order is in good condition, complete, and ready for shipment.
- The carrier is responsible for a complete inspection of the products at the point of origin. Any damage must be noted on the BOL. The signed BOL is confirmation by the carrier that they have accepted responsibility for delivering the products in the condition in which they were received. Inspection of the boxed or crated products are limited to the exterior of the packages. Exceptions must be noted and the packages opened at once if the condition of the cartons or crates appear compromised.
- ALL returns shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- NO return credit will be provided unless a valid RMA is obtained prior to shipment
- Any product returned that has been opened is subject to a 25% restocking fee less the all shipping costs paid by e-P.
- Any item received damaged will be evaluated and any refund amount will be at the discretion of the eLeMeNO-Pee receiving clerk.
- Items returned unopened and undamaged will be refunded the original purchase price less all shipping costs paid by e-P.
- To obtain RMA authorization, call (855)-LMNOP-CD
- All RMA Returns are to be shipped to
15 N Block Ave
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Do not attempt a return without first having obtained an eLeMeNO-Pee written authorization. e-P will not refund returns without prior written authorization. Please include the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) with the returned product(s).