Cotton Babies recommends using detergents that clean your diapers well and work well for your whole family.
1. Pre-wash once on warm or cold with 1/2 of detergent. recommended
for a full load of laundry
2. Next, heavy-duty wash on hot (140F/60C) with enough detergent for
one heavily soiled full load of laundry
3. Follow with one cold rinse.
4. Line-dry covers and diaper shells.
5. Tumble dry inserts, fitteds and prefolds.
WA S H I N G T I P S
Always follow the washing directions provided by the manufacturer of the product you purchased.
1. Detergents are concentrated. Read and follow manufacturer recommendations. Always measure.
2. Use HE compatible detergent in an HE washing machine.
3. Powdered detergents may be more effective in warm or hot water.
4. Avoid the use of anything not designed for laundry.
5. Store your diapers in a dry pail. If needed, soak in a washing machine. To avoid risk of drowning, do not store or soak diapers in buckets or in bathtubs.