(This is an important step... don't skip it!!)
Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing)
- Simply adjusts rise snaps as needed and fasten on baby.
- Use snap in soaker for older babies or heavy wetters.
- When soiled start fresh with a new diaper.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail. No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days using a heavy duty cycle on warm or regular hot with full amount of a good cleaning detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, or water repellent diaper creams
The GroVia Recipe for Washing Success